Your Are The Vessel God Wants To Use To Save Other People!!!
Hebrews chapter 11, verse 7 speaks to the B-haviors of Noah when called5 upon by God to walk in his destiny and purpose
Believe + Bow + Build + Bank + Benefit = Blessing
“7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved
with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith”.
Believe: “By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet,”
- To accept as true, genuine, or real
- To have a firm conviction as to the goodness, efficacy, or ability of GOD
- To accept the word as evidence before you have manifestation in the natural – FAITH
Bow: “Moved with fear”
- To submit, yield and surrender to the voice and will of GOD in order to be a vessel used to save other people. spread the “GOD” news of salvation
- To bend the head, body, or knee in reverence, submission, with constant prayer, praise and worship so that you can stay connected to GOD to finish your course with joy.
Build: “Prepared an ark”
- To develop according to (in harmony with) a systematic plan (The Word Of God – The Gospel), by a definite process (The New Birth), to expand the dominion of God’s words and Holy Spirit in the earth.
- To evangelize the world become repairers of the breach and restorers of life locally and globally!
Bank: “To the saving of his house;”
- To deposit all of your family, talents, time, money, and ministry into the hands of God
- Creating exchange transaction – exchanging Sin for Salvation, Hell for Heaven, Sickness for Healing, Poverty for Prosperity
Benefit: “And became heir of the righteousness, which is by faith.”
- Eternal relationship with God and his son Jesus Christ – Titus 3:7, ‘That being justified by grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of Eternal life.’
- An abundantly life filled with the blessing of God – John 10:10 b, …’ I come that you might have life and that they might have it more abundantly’.
- Power to do the impossible – Mark 9:23, ‘Jesus said unto him, if thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.’
Please B-have like a vessel of God and receive the blessings of the Lord that maketh rich and addeth no sorow!
You are the vessel God wants to use to save other people!!
God is still looking down on the earth as He did in Noah’s generation looking for some one He can use to spread the warning that the reigning King of Kings and Lord of Lords is coming soon.
Noah’s qualifications to build and ARK live in side of you today. You must get into position to compel men and women to come into God’s ARK of safety. God is waiting for you to recognize that you have been chosen to point people to Christ, the doorway to the ARK, as God begins to call forth His end time harvest. Will you spread the message that Jesus is coming and that in order to be saved you must be in the ARK of safety which can only be obtain through a confession of faith in messiah, Jesus Christ?.
Genesis 6: 8-10 speaks about why Noah was chosen by God:
“Noah found Grace (favor) in the eyes of the Lord” – This same grace is
offered to you through the death burial and resurrection of our Lord
and Savior Jesus Christ.
“Noah was just and perfect in his generation” – Noah understood the power
of right relationship with people. He ministered to unbelievers without
yoking himself to their unbelief.
“Noah walked with God” – Noah had a intimate prayer and worship life with
“Noah begat three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth” – Noah had the power to
Every human being was created for God’s purpose and pleasure; to be
fruitful, multiply, replenish the earth, subdue it and have dominion to
expand the kingdom of God!
- To build a fruitful ministry that will cause people to walk in the Newness of Life according to Romans Chapter 6, across the country and the world to bring about the manifest power of God working in the lives of all believers as it is written in Mark 16:17-18.
- To minister praise and worship and bring the people of God into the presence of God Locally and Globally.
- To birth Sons and Daughters who will disciple and mentor 12 or more people into Christ like maturity, instructing then on how to use their gifts in the local and global Church.
- To bring about an entrepreneurial base that will financially support the people of God and bring them to a place of Financial Strength for the kingdom.
- To birth ministry in multiple locations locally and globally.